Mr. Muljibhai R. Pindolia
Hindu Council of Africa
Mr. Muljibhai Pindolia is a prominent businessman and industrialist in Kenya. Besides his business interests his desire to serve humanity has led him to work in various sectors, and within national N.G.O's in Education, Health, Sports, Religion and other charitable organizations in Kenya, Africa, and India.
Presently, he is involved in the Trustee-Hindu Council of Kenya, Kenya Society for the Mentally Handicapped, Kanbis Sports Club, Treasurer of African Council of Religious Leader in addition to several other honorary posts.
In appreciation of his ongoing efforts he has received the following awards and citations:
- Order of Grand Warrior of Kenya-National award conferred by the Government of Kenya in appreciation of serving the nation and people of Kenya. Awarded by H.E. Daniel Arap Moi, Former President of Kenya on 12th December 1999.
- Pride of India Gold Award - Presented by Non Resident Indian Institute-New Delhi on 9th June 2004 in London.
- Sponsor of Honour-awarded by UNICEF for sponsoring WATOTO KWANZA TRUST-destitute children of Kenya. Presented by H.E. Daniel Arap Moi-Former President of Kenya.
- Appreciation Award-Business Advisory Council UNDP/ILO for employment of disabled people in Kenya: Chairman of Council.
- Udhyong Ratna-Kutch-Awarded by Bahud Kutch-India 1991.
- Outstanding service to Community-Giants Federation of Kenya.
- Dedicated Humanitarian Service Award-Lions Club International.
- Citation-Shree Cutch Madhapar Patel Gnati Mandal-Nairobi.
- Citation-Shree Cutch Kalyan Sangh-Bhuj-Kutch India.
- Citation-Hindu Council of Kenya-Nairobi.